Saturday, August 4, 2012

CHUPA uma MEIA!!!!

GUYS!!!!

Okay this week was super super crazy, I recieved a letter from my 3rd companion who I sent home almost a year ago.  Then I got am email from my "mom" a.k.a. treinadora and another from a sister that has been home for a while.  I can`t believe that these people are already home, it is insane to think that in less than 3 weeks I will also be at home........can I stay?  ha ha no, I know that I need to get home to see you all, I miss ya lots and lots;  but for sure I will miss these crazy bahians too.  man, I just got a little sick to my stomach thinking about the whole going home thing, who will be my companion?  who will make me food everyday?  who will I talk to about hte gospel?  GUYS!!!!  I don`t even have a testimony in Inglesh, I`M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE CHURCH IS TRUE IN ENGLISH!!!!!  I know that it must be but seriously.....  Ha ha anyways that is enough, Sister Davis and I don`t talk about going home because we just end up in tears and it is about to happen again right here in this awkward internet cafe.....not cool, not even a little bit.

ANYWAYS!!!!!  fun stories: yesterday we were walking back from our lunch appointment to do weekly planning.  I looked down on the ground and saw 2 little dead things in the street, they looked like pink little gerbil babies.  I let out a little squeel and my companions stopped to check it out too.  I wanted to continue because stuff like that makes me queezy and I end up feeling really really bad and wanting to help them.  Well, apparently Sister Costa has the same problem and She noticed that they were STILL ALIVE!!! SHe was feeling real real bad wanting to take the little creatures out of the sun and give them water..... then a flood of crazy happened, they almost died being stomped on by some guy, we realized they were blind, they were wiggly, we were desperate, what can we do to help these little weird thinggys?, and some guy stopped to look at what we were so distraught over and said, "those are rat babies."  ha ha all three of us "ooohhhhh....just forget it then."  ha ha we learned this week that for EVERY person on the planet there are 10 rats.  10!!!!  TEN!!!!  can you beliveve that?  grody.  well guess what, there are 2 less.  

SO as you all know, this state is not known for its overwhelming amout of weddings and so we invited President Hart to come over and do a fireside about eternal marriage, guys, I know that I have to get married but I just don`t think I will EVER be mature enough.  ha ha He talked about how the best decision in his life was to marry Sister Hart and how they are going to be eternally happy.  It was all very very beautiful and I want that happiness, but Seriousy?  it  has to come with a boy?  ha ha I am sooooo not ready for that step in life, good thing I am on a mission.  

I bore my last testimony......well like this:  at the last zone meeting or training the missionaries that are going home always bare their testimonies and it is called "the last testimony"  I cried, Sister HArt cried, President Hart cried.  People took picctures, thanks guys.

HGa ha I have some cool stories about investigators and stuff but It will have to wait until next week I ran out of time.  I love you all soooooo much!!!  I miss you but not enough to come home early.  I can`t wait to see you all and to hug you.  I love the saviour but he loves you guys more!  k, I don`t  think that translates as well into english as it sounds in Português but oh well you gut the picture!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOX,

Sister Ottley

No comments:

Post a Comment