Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another one hits the dust.

Alright so I had to do some Preach My Gospel survey and officially have zero minutes to write today SORRY!!!!  So I will nut shell my week for ya`ll.

All started well.  As Moça`s were going to be baptised on saturday as well as Uellington....I don`t even know if ya`ll know who these peeps are but oh well......Elder Nchtigal came over from Simões Filho to fechar the baptisms with us and I got to speand the day with him and our bishop........SOOOO exciting.  Anyways he interviewed them all and everyone is prepared and knows everything.  The only thing that is lacking?  DESIRE!!!!!  what the junk?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ha ha all 5 of them are ready but don`t want to jump in the water.....Look if it was me I would have dived int he water like 50 times already, it is stinking HOTT here.  BUT it isn´t me.  SOOOO  Sister Marciano and I re vamped.  We are approaching EVERYTHING differently and are SOOO ready to attack this week with some new plans.

We met some really sweet new people this week and made all sorts of goals to help them ALL be baptised.  Our Stake President made a lovely goal of 30 for us.  This 30 is the number of investigators we are required to take to church on sunday to General Conference..........Oh my goodness........He just wants to kill us I am pretty sure.

I haven`t recieved any packages or letters since the 13th of march but I will be seeing president tomorrow and so I think I should be getting whatever is waiting for me.  Conference will be in Portuguese.  Here in Catú there is no way for me to watch it in English because I can`t be aloneand no one else speaks english.  But NO biggie I watched it in Portuguese in October as well.

I love you all soooooo much!!!!  I miss you and wish the best for you ALL!!!!!  Never regret and never give up!!!  Don`t forget to read the Book of Mormon and say your prayers.  Please continue to pray for my investigators and the missionary work.

All the best for all of you!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Sister ottley

No comments:

Post a Comment